E40 Base High Bay Bulb High Bay LED Warehouse Lighting 50W 80W 120W
140W 150W 180W
The E40 LED high bay light design the simplest, easiest, most
efficient, most cost effective LED for high demands lighting ,such
as Manufacturing and industrial buildings,warehouses, shopping
spaces, supermarkets, schools, hospitals, and precision
manufacturing assembly. Installation height 3-35 m. Industrial LED
lamp series is new structure with a high light output and low power
consumption for universal use. Chip Cooling method patented
technology Aluminum Alloy fin-heatsink design with fan cooling
guarantees stable light output and extend the life of chips.
Convenient E26 or E27 or E39 or E40 screw-in base.
PRODUCT NOTES: When installing E40 LED high bay light Series
retrofit lamps within HID/HPS/MHL/CFL fixtures, ballast must be
bypassed when present.
1. Using high brightness CREE or Sumsung chips .
2. Using intelligent temperature control driver , Safe
3. Unique lighting design, higher lighting effects , Durable
aluminum housing .
4. To use Fin sheet heat sink, 10 times heat dissipation effect
compare regular led light heat-sink.
5. With 60° 90° or 120° lens, no need refector; high bay reflector
can supply with lamp to you also as you like.
6. Perfect fan cooling:long life ,double ball,high speed,no noise.
Instantaneous dispel the heat in the LED lamps,the perfect
solutions to the heat ventilation of led.
|Bulb Type||HID/HPS/CFL/MHL Retrofit|
|Mounting||E40 E39 E27 E26 Hook|
|Bulb Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|LEDS||CREE Chip / Samsung SMD Chip|
|Input Voltage||AC100V-305V / 347V / 480V , DC12V/24V|
|Lamp Efficiency||> 91%|
|Color Rendering Index||>80ra|
|LED Luminous Efficiency||120-130lm/w|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<9%|
|Beam Angle||60 / 90 /120|
|Rated LED Life||Up to 50,000 hrs|
Cree or Philips 3030 chips
Fins aluminum efficient radiator
MEANWELL drive power
E40 or E27 or hook installation
The led high bay light can be widely used in: workshops, warehouse,
big toll station, gas station, supermarket, exhibition, commercial
building, parking lot, mine lot, construction site, hangar, etc.
1. When replacing traditional CFL/MHL/HID/HPS lamps, do not forget
to take out the ballast before install the products.
2. The product supports suspension and stand-alone installation.
3. Please don’t afraid that the product may have a certain degree
of warming during working which is normal.
4. Please remember to cut off the power before installation.
5. Installation shall be subject to specified laws®ulations
of different country, region or your local areas.
6. Do not look the light fixture directly when it’s lighting lest
it hurt your eyes.
Option 1: Neutral packing
Option 2: Neutral packing + your own labels
Option 3: Customized design packing (color boxes)